Monday, November 22, 2010

Bad Astronomy

  1. I believed that Mizar and Alcor were real stars.
  2. This is true, Mizar is a very bright star in the kink of the big dipper handle
  3. I thought that comets really were that color.
  4. Comets are one of the darkest objects in the solor system
  5. I didnt think that the one astronaut that got blinded by the sun would be that bad.
  6. It wouldnt have been that bad if he was only exposed for a few seconds.
  7. The comets wouldnt look like that being that close to impact
  8. The comets would have been very bright and you couldnt see the other stars in the sky
  • I beleived that we didnt actually go to the moon.
  • We actually did go to the moon. Everybody thinks that it was a hoax but we actually did.
  • I have always thought that stars are white because they look white so i just think they are white.
  • Stars actually emit all colors of a rainbow
  • I thought that if a sun falls into a blackhole that we wouldnt have light on earth anymore,
  • If the sun collapsed into a blackhole we as an Earth would feel no difference gravity wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment